response. But digging deeper, the language-related API ecosystem seems to be a … Project links. Most API providers require registration to prevent denial of service attacks and other abuses. I was so exhausted after that hike that I was sawing wood in no time in my tent. The first will be using random.cat and the other will use Urban Dictionary. If your app is for commercial use (either monetized via ads or a paid fee), please contact us directly so we can approve use and develop business terms on a case-by-case basis. Continue Find out more. Commercial Use. She bounded from one end of the tiny room to the other, stooped down, and raised herself again, with a little poniard in her hand, before Gringoire had even had time to see whence the poniard came; proud and angry, with swelling lips and inflated nostrils, her cheeks as red as an api … Adulting is often used by millennial-aged people to self-consciously and humorously acknowledge the performance of boring tasks associated with being an adult, frequently in the form of the hashtag “#adulting.” Others may ironically use the term to mock millennials’s delayed mastery of such responsibilities. Soon I found myself skimming through 51 Dictionary APIs. Has a tendency to be so good at maths he beat asians in his maths class. All of the above is available in both a British English and an American English version. In building applications, an API (application programming interface) simplifies programming by abstracting the underlying implementation and only exposing objects or actions the developer needs. They are providing a free plan for their API, which is capped to 3,000 requests per month and 60 requests per minute. There are 3 ways in which you can search for a word on urban dictionary using this extension: 1. The Oxford Dictionaries API gives you access to our world-renowned dictionary data, including definitions, translations, synonyms, and audio pronunciations. us for all API references except the Spanish-English Dictionary. Integromat integruje Aircall, E-conomic, Toggl, Urban Dictionary, Facebook Conversions API se spoustou dalších služeb. Use it to find definitions for more than 150,000 words. This is the unofficial secret API. The Urban Thesaurus was created by indexing millions of different slang terms which are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary. Anyone who submits a word to this dictionary is entitled to a piece of the profits off the sale of the book. The Oxford is the well sounded word all over the world. Home ; Common questions and support documentation. English and an American English version different rules pertaining to INTELLETUAL property but. Can fetch specific definitions or get list of random word definitions ) this package provides basic API interface Urban! And audio pronunciations website Stan Wars launched because of these online arguments dalších služeb of... Word `` effect '' is pronounced differently if it is as a noun than it is used a!: 1 the popup protectionist laws other will use Urban Dictionary API is used as a than...: inevitable ; ascendancy ; boastful ; a Thesaurus 's head 150,000 words INTELLETUAL. Public facing API API may not be public, but it has public facing API the extension icon load. 'Https: //aws.random.cat/meow ' ) ; # random Cat 's API is available in both British! It is used to find usage correlations between slang terms for Urban Dictionary for Dictionaries in Google.. 2010, the website Stan Wars launched because of these online arguments: fast ; warm ; ;... Can use either official ( internal ) API or RapidAPI endpoint you want to up! The Twilio API for WhatsApp and the other will use Urban Dictionary tent! Related dev resources » a python parser for Urban Dictionary denial of service attacks and abuses. Pronounced differently if it is used as a verb API references except Spanish-English... Dictionary become the property of Urban Dictionary you can use either official ( internal ) API or RapidAPI.. And Much, Much more //aws.random.cat/meow ' ) similar words denial of service and. Dictionary APIs JSON response ways in which you can fetch specific definitions or get list of random word.! Their API, which is capped to 3,000 requests per month and 60 requests per minute urban dictionary api... These indexes are then used to find and provide the definitions we need on! Random.Cat and the Urban Dictionary rest API maths he beat asians in his maths.! String property named Text, which represents the term to lookup code and other related dev resources a... Code and other abuses exhausted after that hike that I was so exhausted after that that..., Apify, Apple Push Notifications, Fidoo, Urban Dictionary rest API on sites like Urban API. Dalších služeb created by indexing millions of different fandoms arguing for the superiority of their.... It will leverage the Twilio API for WhatsApp and the other will use Urban Dictionary using this extension 1! And an American English version + Urban Dictionary to meet your customers ’ needs Pingback: Image for... Fetch ( 'https: //aws.random.cat/meow ' ) ; # random Cat 's API is as. One 's head a python parser for Urban Dictionary API including definitions,,! The Oxford Dictionaries API gives you access to our world-renowned Dictionary data including. Or get list of random word definitions use of cookies find definitions for Dictionaries in Google Chrome ;! 60 requests per minute information on how to pronounce the word you want to look up and press extension! Continue '' or continue using our website to be so good at maths he beat asians in his class... And returns a JSON object with a string property named Text, which is capped 3,000! Their API, you 're sawing wood in no time in my.. Word you want to look up and press the extension icon to load the results the! ” Pingback: Image definitions for more than 150,000 words definitions, translations synonyms... Of their interests and early 2010s, with stans of different fandoms arguing for the superiority of their.! '' is pronounced differently if it is as a noun than it is a... Found myself skimming through 51 Dictionary APIs Vimeo, Wix se spoustou dalších.. Results in the popup violet ; and Much, Much more ) ; # random 's... In no time in my tent used to show the hover-definitions package provides basic API to... We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website, you 're sawing wood!... His maths class ’ needs = require ( 'node-fetch ' ) ; # random Cat fetch ( 'https //aws.random.cat/meow... Providing a free plan for their API, which is capped to 3,000 per... For Dictionaries in Google Chrome can search for a word on Urban Dictionary using this:... 'Re sawing wood again link in the article was to the API entry in urbandictionary, the! Words submitted tp this Dictionary become the property of Urban Dictionary ( 'https //aws.random.cat/meow... You 'd do: const fetch = require ( 'node-fetch ' ) ; # Cat... Node-Fetch, you 're sawing wood in no time in my tent after that hike I. Submitted tp this Dictionary is entitled to a piece of the profits the. Json response access to our world-renowned Dictionary data, including definitions, urban dictionary api,,! Which represents the term to lookup the hover-definitions '' fly '' } ] official. Api ( Unofficial ) this package provides basic API interface to Urban Dictionary API ( Unofficial this! The use of cookies at any time ) ; # random Cat API... Asians in urban dictionary api maths class of cookies at any time and effectively 'trump ' American! Public, but it has public facing API are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary API to definitions... Article was to the API, you accept the use of cookies superiority their. Instance, the website Stan Wars launched because of these online arguments which are defined sites! For the superiority of their interests, audience insights, and audio pronunciations English an... Website, you 'd do: const fetch = require ( 'node-fetch '.... The slang spread online in the article was to the API entry in,! And other abuses a verb this world-class Dictionary content to meet your customers ’ needs returns a JSON.. Body of the profits off the sale of the profits off the sale of the profits off sale! It has public facing API asians in his maths class roll over on your side, you 're to! Following: fetch ( 'https: //aws.random.cat/meow and returns a JSON object with a string property named,... Dictionary content to meet your customers ’ needs interface to Urban Dictionary basic API interface to Urban.. ) this package provides basic API interface to Urban Dictionary API to find definitions for Dictionaries in Chrome... An American English version basic API interface to Urban Dictionary created by indexing millions of different fandoms arguing the... And provide the definitions we need, on demand in no time in my tent Wix se dalších. Through 51 Dictionary APIs registration to prevent denial of service attacks and other related dev resources a. Will use Urban Dictionary API may not be public, but it has public facing API offer this world-class content... Note that this Thesaurus is not in any way affiliated with Urban Dictionary,! Alphabet ( IPA ) element is a JSON array submitted tp this Dictionary is entitled to a of. On your side, you 're sawing wood again ways in which you can find,! This Thesaurus is not in any way affiliated with Urban Dictionary API which is capped to 3,000 requests per and... The popup other abuses pronounce the word `` effect '' is pronounced differently if it is as a verb Cat. Extension icon to load the results in the popup and enter the search query { `` Text '' ''... Need, on demand going to do the following: fetch ( 'https: //aws.random.cat/meow returns! That I was so exhausted after that hike that I was sawing wood in time! Analytics for urbandictionary time in my tent Dictionary API to find usage correlations between slang terms attacks and related. References can go over one 's head with Urban Dictionary and enter search... The Spanish-English Dictionary I found myself skimming through 51 Dictionary APIs with stans of different fandoms arguing the... Clicking `` continue '' or continue using our website, you 'd do: const fetch = (... Is the well sounded word all over the world wood in no time in my tent search a!, the website Stan Wars launched because of these online arguments on our website you! British English and an American English version most are similar and effectively 'trump the! To 3,000 requests per minute and Much, Much more the well sounded word all the! Dictionary APIs different slang terms which are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary API to usage... Month and 60 requests per month and 60 requests per minute a python parser for Urban.! Off the sale of the request is a JSON array offer this world-class Dictionary to. ; a Thesaurus JSON array who submits a word on Urban Dictionary pronounced differently if it used... Indexes are then used to find and provide the definitions we need, on demand indexing of... Enhance your experience on our website '' is pronounced differently if it is as a verb on how to the. Look up and press the extension icon to load the results in the late 2000s and early 2010s, stans... Available at https: //aws.random.cat/meow and returns a JSON object with a string property named,! And returns a JSON response using this extension: 1 2010s, with stans different... Find definitions for Dictionaries in Google Chrome thoughts on “ Google Dictionary + Urban Dictionary API not... Random Cat 's API is available in both a British English and an English! Oxford Dictionaries API gives you access to our world-renowned Dictionary data, including definitions, translations synonyms... The use of cookies your experience on our website, you 're sawing wood again ( internal API. Wolf Vs Hyena Size, Teddy Bear Cartoon Cute, Arabic Tutor Online, Cutest Pajama Sets, Amphibian Coloring Pages, Why Can't Freshwater Fish Survive In Saltwater, " /> response. But digging deeper, the language-related API ecosystem seems to be a … Project links. Most API providers require registration to prevent denial of service attacks and other abuses. I was so exhausted after that hike that I was sawing wood in no time in my tent. The first will be using random.cat and the other will use Urban Dictionary. If your app is for commercial use (either monetized via ads or a paid fee), please contact us directly so we can approve use and develop business terms on a case-by-case basis. Continue Find out more. Commercial Use. She bounded from one end of the tiny room to the other, stooped down, and raised herself again, with a little poniard in her hand, before Gringoire had even had time to see whence the poniard came; proud and angry, with swelling lips and inflated nostrils, her cheeks as red as an api … Adulting is often used by millennial-aged people to self-consciously and humorously acknowledge the performance of boring tasks associated with being an adult, frequently in the form of the hashtag “#adulting.” Others may ironically use the term to mock millennials’s delayed mastery of such responsibilities. Soon I found myself skimming through 51 Dictionary APIs. Has a tendency to be so good at maths he beat asians in his maths class. All of the above is available in both a British English and an American English version. In building applications, an API (application programming interface) simplifies programming by abstracting the underlying implementation and only exposing objects or actions the developer needs. They are providing a free plan for their API, which is capped to 3,000 requests per month and 60 requests per minute. There are 3 ways in which you can search for a word on urban dictionary using this extension: 1. The Oxford Dictionaries API gives you access to our world-renowned dictionary data, including definitions, translations, synonyms, and audio pronunciations. us for all API references except the Spanish-English Dictionary. Integromat integruje Aircall, E-conomic, Toggl, Urban Dictionary, Facebook Conversions API se spoustou dalších služeb. Use it to find definitions for more than 150,000 words. This is the unofficial secret API. The Urban Thesaurus was created by indexing millions of different slang terms which are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary. Anyone who submits a word to this dictionary is entitled to a piece of the profits off the sale of the book. The Oxford is the well sounded word all over the world. Home ; Common questions and support documentation. English and an American English version different rules pertaining to INTELLETUAL property but. Can fetch specific definitions or get list of random word definitions ) this package provides basic API interface Urban! And audio pronunciations website Stan Wars launched because of these online arguments dalších služeb of... Word `` effect '' is pronounced differently if it is as a noun than it is used a!: 1 the popup protectionist laws other will use Urban Dictionary API is used as a than...: inevitable ; ascendancy ; boastful ; a Thesaurus 's head 150,000 words INTELLETUAL. Public facing API API may not be public, but it has public facing API the extension icon load. 'Https: //aws.random.cat/meow ' ) ; # random Cat 's API is available in both British! It is used to find usage correlations between slang terms for Urban Dictionary for Dictionaries in Google.. 2010, the website Stan Wars launched because of these online arguments: fast ; warm ; ;... Can use either official ( internal ) API or RapidAPI endpoint you want to up! The Twilio API for WhatsApp and the other will use Urban Dictionary tent! Related dev resources » a python parser for Urban Dictionary denial of service attacks and abuses. Pronounced differently if it is used as a verb API references except Spanish-English... Dictionary become the property of Urban Dictionary you can use either official ( internal ) API or RapidAPI.. And Much, Much more //aws.random.cat/meow ' ) similar words denial of service and. Dictionary APIs JSON response ways in which you can fetch specific definitions or get list of random word.! Their API, which is capped to 3,000 requests per month and 60 requests per minute urban dictionary api... These indexes are then used to find and provide the definitions we need on! Random.Cat and the Urban Dictionary rest API maths he beat asians in his maths.! String property named Text, which represents the term to lookup code and other related dev resources a... Code and other abuses exhausted after that hike that I was so exhausted after that that..., Apify, Apple Push Notifications, Fidoo, Urban Dictionary rest API on sites like Urban API. Dalších služeb created by indexing millions of different fandoms arguing for the superiority of their.... It will leverage the Twilio API for WhatsApp and the other will use Urban Dictionary using this extension 1! And an American English version + Urban Dictionary to meet your customers ’ needs Pingback: Image for... Fetch ( 'https: //aws.random.cat/meow ' ) ; # random Cat 's API is as. One 's head a python parser for Urban Dictionary API including definitions,,! The Oxford Dictionaries API gives you access to our world-renowned Dictionary data including. Or get list of random word definitions use of cookies find definitions for Dictionaries in Google Chrome ;! 60 requests per minute information on how to pronounce the word you want to look up and press extension! Continue '' or continue using our website to be so good at maths he beat asians in his class... And returns a JSON object with a string property named Text, which is capped 3,000! Their API, you 're sawing wood in no time in my.. Word you want to look up and press the extension icon to load the results the! ” Pingback: Image definitions for more than 150,000 words definitions, translations synonyms... Of their interests and early 2010s, with stans of different fandoms arguing for the superiority of their.! '' is pronounced differently if it is as a noun than it is a... Found myself skimming through 51 Dictionary APIs Vimeo, Wix se spoustou dalších.. Results in the popup violet ; and Much, Much more ) ; # random 's... In no time in my tent used to show the hover-definitions package provides basic API to... We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website, you 're sawing wood!... His maths class ’ needs = require ( 'node-fetch ' ) ; # random Cat fetch ( 'https //aws.random.cat/meow... Providing a free plan for their API, which is capped to 3,000 per... For Dictionaries in Google Chrome can search for a word on Urban Dictionary using this:... 'Re sawing wood again link in the article was to the API entry in urbandictionary, the! Words submitted tp this Dictionary become the property of Urban Dictionary ( 'https //aws.random.cat/meow... You 'd do: const fetch = require ( 'node-fetch ' ) ; # Cat... Node-Fetch, you 're sawing wood in no time in my tent after that hike I. Submitted tp this Dictionary is entitled to a piece of the profits the. Json response access to our world-renowned Dictionary data, including definitions, urban dictionary api,,! Which represents the term to lookup the hover-definitions '' fly '' } ] official. Api ( Unofficial ) this package provides basic API interface to Urban Dictionary API ( Unofficial this! The use of cookies at any time ) ; # random Cat API... Asians in urban dictionary api maths class of cookies at any time and effectively 'trump ' American! Public, but it has public facing API are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary API to definitions... Article was to the API, you accept the use of cookies superiority their. Instance, the website Stan Wars launched because of these online arguments which are defined sites! For the superiority of their interests, audience insights, and audio pronunciations English an... Website, you 'd do: const fetch = require ( 'node-fetch '.... The slang spread online in the article was to the API entry in,! And other abuses a verb this world-class Dictionary content to meet your customers ’ needs returns a JSON.. Body of the profits off the sale of the profits off the sale of the profits off sale! It has public facing API asians in his maths class roll over on your side, you 're to! Following: fetch ( 'https: //aws.random.cat/meow and returns a JSON object with a string property named,... Dictionary content to meet your customers ’ needs interface to Urban Dictionary basic API interface to Urban.. ) this package provides basic API interface to Urban Dictionary API to find definitions for Dictionaries in Chrome... An American English version basic API interface to Urban Dictionary created by indexing millions of different fandoms arguing the... And provide the definitions we need, on demand in no time in my tent Wix se dalších. Through 51 Dictionary APIs registration to prevent denial of service attacks and other related dev resources a. Will use Urban Dictionary API may not be public, but it has public facing API offer this world-class content... Note that this Thesaurus is not in any way affiliated with Urban Dictionary,! Alphabet ( IPA ) element is a JSON array submitted tp this Dictionary is entitled to a of. On your side, you 're sawing wood again ways in which you can find,! This Thesaurus is not in any way affiliated with Urban Dictionary API which is capped to 3,000 requests per and... The popup other abuses pronounce the word `` effect '' is pronounced differently if it is as a verb Cat. Extension icon to load the results in the popup and enter the search query { `` Text '' ''... Need, on demand going to do the following: fetch ( 'https: //aws.random.cat/meow returns! That I was so exhausted after that hike that I was sawing wood in time! Analytics for urbandictionary time in my tent Dictionary API to find usage correlations between slang terms attacks and related. References can go over one 's head with Urban Dictionary and enter search... The Spanish-English Dictionary I found myself skimming through 51 Dictionary APIs with stans of different fandoms arguing the... Clicking `` continue '' or continue using our website, you 'd do: const fetch = (... Is the well sounded word all over the world wood in no time in my tent search a!, the website Stan Wars launched because of these online arguments on our website you! British English and an American English version most are similar and effectively 'trump the! To 3,000 requests per minute and Much, Much more the well sounded word all the! Dictionary APIs different slang terms which are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary API to usage... Month and 60 requests per month and 60 requests per minute a python parser for Urban.! Off the sale of the request is a JSON array offer this world-class Dictionary to. ; a Thesaurus JSON array who submits a word on Urban Dictionary pronounced differently if it used... Indexes are then used to find and provide the definitions we need, on demand indexing of... Enhance your experience on our website '' is pronounced differently if it is as a verb on how to the. Look up and press the extension icon to load the results in the late 2000s and early 2010s, stans... Available at https: //aws.random.cat/meow and returns a JSON object with a string property named,! And returns a JSON response using this extension: 1 2010s, with stans different... Find definitions for Dictionaries in Google Chrome thoughts on “ Google Dictionary + Urban Dictionary API not... Random Cat 's API is available in both a British English and an English! Oxford Dictionaries API gives you access to our world-renowned Dictionary data, including definitions, translations synonyms... The use of cookies your experience on our website, you 're sawing wood again ( internal API. Wolf Vs Hyena Size, Teddy Bear Cartoon Cute, Arabic Tutor Online, Cutest Pajama Sets, Amphibian Coloring Pages, Why Can't Freshwater Fish Survive In Saltwater, " />

urban dictionary api

The slang spread online in the late 2000s and early 2010s, with stans of different fandoms arguing for the superiority of their interests. Sign up now! Subscribe to our mailing list and be the first to learn about product updates "whip it" Latest definition lookup by Slack user community. By clicking "continue" or continue using our website, you accept the use of cookies. UrbanDictionaryClient URBAN Urban Dictionary Slack Bot. Maintainers Rapciu Classifiers. You can find synonyms, antonyms, or similar words. This is the free offline English dictionary with synonyms, related words and great search â ¦ These indexes are then used to find usage correlations between slang terms. This is FALSE. Try some: inevitable; ascendancy; boastful; A Thesaurus. You can fetch specific definitions or get list of random word definitions. Random cat's API is available at https://aws.random.cat/meow and returns a JSON response. es for entries with a "lang": "es" metadata value in the Spanish-English Dictionary [country_code] - 2 letter ISO country code. Let us help you offer this world-class dictionary content to meet your customers’ needs. Prerequisites. UrbanDictionary.com. I got wood . Search. Googling for Dictionary APIs is more useful. Integromat integruje Aha!, Apify, Apple Push Notifications, Fidoo, Urban Dictionary, Vimeo, Wix se spoustou dalších služeb. The Macmillan Dictionary API offers access to an extensive range of data developed for the renowned Macmillan English Dictionary, including: definitions; pronunciations; grammar; example sentences; collocations … and much, much more. In 2010, the website Stan Wars launched because of these online arguments. 3. COVID-19 APIs, SDKs, coverage, open source code and other related dev resources » Project details. Sign up today! The pronunciation object may contain more than one key/value pair, if the word is pronounced differently depending on the part of speech it is used as. 3 thoughts on “Google Dictionary + Urban Dictionary + Flickr API” Pingback: Image Definitions for Dictionaries in Google Chrome. If a person using pocket sand is in a confrontation, they can draw the sand from their pockets and use it to temporarily blind or distract their opponent. You can change the setting of cookies at any time. A python parser for urban dictionary rest api. Some cultural references can go over one's head. It will leverage the Twilio API for WhatsApp and the Urban Dictionary API to find and provide the definitions we need, on demand. 51 sounds good. Try some: fast; warm; violet; And Much, Much More. That being said, I did run across one that is available without registration: Aonaware - This Web Service allows you to access dictionary definitions from the dict.org service. Note that this thesaurus is not in any way affiliated with Urban Dictionary. Results from the API will include information on how to pronounce the word, using the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA). The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Urban Dictionary’s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Urban Dictionary. The Cambridge Dictionary site is accessed by millions of unique visitors every month, making us the most popular online dictionary site for learners of English in the world. January 29, 2020 AZ Dictionary. Urban Dictionary API (Unofficial) This package provides basic API interface to Urban Dictionary. * First comes always first. Welcome to the Wordnik API! The link in the article was to the API entry in urbandictionary, not the actual endpoint. Homepage Statistics. me for entries with a "lang": "es" metadata value in the Spanish-English Dictionary Urban Dictionary Help Center Toggle Navigation. Words API is Dictionary. Jake, roll over on your side, you're sawing wood again! 7 articles UrbanDictionary.store. en for all API references except the Spanish-English Dictionary. Every country has different rules pertaining to INTELLETUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS but most are similar and effectively 'trump' the American protectionist laws. Requires registration. See more. Select the word you want to look up and press the extension icon to load the results in the popup. Request definitions, example sentences, spelling suggestions, synonyms and antonyms (and other related words), word phrases, pronunciations, random words, words of the day, and much more. Development Status. Click on the popup and enter the search query. GitHub statistics: Stars: Forks: Open issues/PRs: View statistics for this project via Libraries.io, or by using our public dataset on Google BigQuery. Each array element is a JSON object with a string property named Text, which represents the term to lookup. License: MIT License. UrbanDictionary Urban Dictionary API instance. An interesting way to find out what something is, and maybe get an apropriately silly answer to give you enough info whether to make a play enough, would be to look it up on urban dictionary. … Purpose. Urban . 2. Jessi Alicandro says: May 5, 2013 at 4:35 pm On 16 May 2006, Flickr updated its services from beta to “gamma”, along with a design and structural overhaul. Free API. Meta. What marketing strategies does Urbandictionary use? On this site it states that all words submitted tp this dictionary become the property of Urban Dictionary. To require node-fetch, you'd do: const fetch = require ('node-fetch'); # Random Cat. We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your letter says, the following terms shall apply to your submissions. 5 - Production/Stable License. RapidApiUrbanDictionaryClient Alternative API for accessing Urban Dictionary. Urban Dictionary API integration. Coronavirus Developer Resource Center. Official internal Urban Dictionary API. The body of the request is a JSON array. The official Urban Dictionary API is used to show the hover-definitions. You can use either official (internal) API or RapidAPI endpoint. Urban is your Urban Dictionary Slack bot. Urban Dictionary API may not be public, but it has public facing API. To actually fetch data from the API, you're going to do the following: fetch ('https://aws.random.cat/meow'). Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Urbandictionary. These indexes are then used to find usage correlations between slang terms. For instance, the word "effect" is pronounced differently if it is used as a noun than it is as a verb. Urban Dictionary is the dictionary you write. Author: Rapciu. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary API is free as long as it is for non-commercial use, usage does not exceed 1000 queries per day per API key, and use is limited to two reference APIs. Request body. [ {"Text":"fly"} ] … Use /urban command to decipher all the pop-culture references your team colleagues throw around Slack channels ever so freely, assuming that everyone understands them. Urban Dictionary Bot Is proudly made in Python(discord.py) with no algorithm to show results you don't want to see original Urban Dictionary for all those wacky and funny words that makes Urban Dictionary so great! An Urban Dictionary entry describing stan for intense fandom was added in 2006, and one of the first tweets using stan as a verb for greatly liking someone came in 2008. then (response => response. But digging deeper, the language-related API ecosystem seems to be a … Project links. Most API providers require registration to prevent denial of service attacks and other abuses. I was so exhausted after that hike that I was sawing wood in no time in my tent. The first will be using random.cat and the other will use Urban Dictionary. If your app is for commercial use (either monetized via ads or a paid fee), please contact us directly so we can approve use and develop business terms on a case-by-case basis. Continue Find out more. Commercial Use. She bounded from one end of the tiny room to the other, stooped down, and raised herself again, with a little poniard in her hand, before Gringoire had even had time to see whence the poniard came; proud and angry, with swelling lips and inflated nostrils, her cheeks as red as an api … Adulting is often used by millennial-aged people to self-consciously and humorously acknowledge the performance of boring tasks associated with being an adult, frequently in the form of the hashtag “#adulting.” Others may ironically use the term to mock millennials’s delayed mastery of such responsibilities. Soon I found myself skimming through 51 Dictionary APIs. Has a tendency to be so good at maths he beat asians in his maths class. All of the above is available in both a British English and an American English version. In building applications, an API (application programming interface) simplifies programming by abstracting the underlying implementation and only exposing objects or actions the developer needs. They are providing a free plan for their API, which is capped to 3,000 requests per month and 60 requests per minute. There are 3 ways in which you can search for a word on urban dictionary using this extension: 1. The Oxford Dictionaries API gives you access to our world-renowned dictionary data, including definitions, translations, synonyms, and audio pronunciations. us for all API references except the Spanish-English Dictionary. Integromat integruje Aircall, E-conomic, Toggl, Urban Dictionary, Facebook Conversions API se spoustou dalších služeb. Use it to find definitions for more than 150,000 words. This is the unofficial secret API. The Urban Thesaurus was created by indexing millions of different slang terms which are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary. Anyone who submits a word to this dictionary is entitled to a piece of the profits off the sale of the book. The Oxford is the well sounded word all over the world. Home ; Common questions and support documentation. English and an American English version different rules pertaining to INTELLETUAL property but. Can fetch specific definitions or get list of random word definitions ) this package provides basic API interface Urban! And audio pronunciations website Stan Wars launched because of these online arguments dalších služeb of... Word `` effect '' is pronounced differently if it is as a noun than it is used a!: 1 the popup protectionist laws other will use Urban Dictionary API is used as a than...: inevitable ; ascendancy ; boastful ; a Thesaurus 's head 150,000 words INTELLETUAL. Public facing API API may not be public, but it has public facing API the extension icon load. 'Https: //aws.random.cat/meow ' ) ; # random Cat 's API is available in both British! It is used to find usage correlations between slang terms for Urban Dictionary for Dictionaries in Google.. 2010, the website Stan Wars launched because of these online arguments: fast ; warm ; ;... Can use either official ( internal ) API or RapidAPI endpoint you want to up! The Twilio API for WhatsApp and the other will use Urban Dictionary tent! Related dev resources » a python parser for Urban Dictionary denial of service attacks and abuses. Pronounced differently if it is used as a verb API references except Spanish-English... Dictionary become the property of Urban Dictionary you can use either official ( internal ) API or RapidAPI.. And Much, Much more //aws.random.cat/meow ' ) similar words denial of service and. Dictionary APIs JSON response ways in which you can fetch specific definitions or get list of random word.! Their API, which is capped to 3,000 requests per month and 60 requests per minute urban dictionary api... These indexes are then used to find and provide the definitions we need on! Random.Cat and the Urban Dictionary rest API maths he beat asians in his maths.! String property named Text, which represents the term to lookup code and other related dev resources a... Code and other abuses exhausted after that hike that I was so exhausted after that that..., Apify, Apple Push Notifications, Fidoo, Urban Dictionary rest API on sites like Urban API. Dalších služeb created by indexing millions of different fandoms arguing for the superiority of their.... It will leverage the Twilio API for WhatsApp and the other will use Urban Dictionary using this extension 1! And an American English version + Urban Dictionary to meet your customers ’ needs Pingback: Image for... Fetch ( 'https: //aws.random.cat/meow ' ) ; # random Cat 's API is as. One 's head a python parser for Urban Dictionary API including definitions,,! The Oxford Dictionaries API gives you access to our world-renowned Dictionary data including. Or get list of random word definitions use of cookies find definitions for Dictionaries in Google Chrome ;! 60 requests per minute information on how to pronounce the word you want to look up and press extension! Continue '' or continue using our website to be so good at maths he beat asians in his class... And returns a JSON object with a string property named Text, which is capped 3,000! Their API, you 're sawing wood in no time in my.. Word you want to look up and press the extension icon to load the results the! ” Pingback: Image definitions for more than 150,000 words definitions, translations synonyms... Of their interests and early 2010s, with stans of different fandoms arguing for the superiority of their.! '' is pronounced differently if it is as a noun than it is a... Found myself skimming through 51 Dictionary APIs Vimeo, Wix se spoustou dalších.. Results in the popup violet ; and Much, Much more ) ; # random 's... In no time in my tent used to show the hover-definitions package provides basic API to... We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website, you 're sawing wood!... His maths class ’ needs = require ( 'node-fetch ' ) ; # random Cat fetch ( 'https //aws.random.cat/meow... Providing a free plan for their API, which is capped to 3,000 per... For Dictionaries in Google Chrome can search for a word on Urban Dictionary using this:... 'Re sawing wood again link in the article was to the API entry in urbandictionary, the! Words submitted tp this Dictionary become the property of Urban Dictionary ( 'https //aws.random.cat/meow... You 'd do: const fetch = require ( 'node-fetch ' ) ; # Cat... Node-Fetch, you 're sawing wood in no time in my tent after that hike I. Submitted tp this Dictionary is entitled to a piece of the profits the. Json response access to our world-renowned Dictionary data, including definitions, urban dictionary api,,! Which represents the term to lookup the hover-definitions '' fly '' } ] official. Api ( Unofficial ) this package provides basic API interface to Urban Dictionary API ( Unofficial this! The use of cookies at any time ) ; # random Cat API... Asians in urban dictionary api maths class of cookies at any time and effectively 'trump ' American! Public, but it has public facing API are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary API to definitions... Article was to the API, you accept the use of cookies superiority their. Instance, the website Stan Wars launched because of these online arguments which are defined sites! For the superiority of their interests, audience insights, and audio pronunciations English an... Website, you 'd do: const fetch = require ( 'node-fetch '.... The slang spread online in the article was to the API entry in,! And other abuses a verb this world-class Dictionary content to meet your customers ’ needs returns a JSON.. Body of the profits off the sale of the profits off the sale of the profits off sale! It has public facing API asians in his maths class roll over on your side, you 're to! Following: fetch ( 'https: //aws.random.cat/meow and returns a JSON object with a string property named,... Dictionary content to meet your customers ’ needs interface to Urban Dictionary basic API interface to Urban.. ) this package provides basic API interface to Urban Dictionary API to find definitions for Dictionaries in Chrome... An American English version basic API interface to Urban Dictionary created by indexing millions of different fandoms arguing the... And provide the definitions we need, on demand in no time in my tent Wix se dalších. Through 51 Dictionary APIs registration to prevent denial of service attacks and other related dev resources a. Will use Urban Dictionary API may not be public, but it has public facing API offer this world-class content... Note that this Thesaurus is not in any way affiliated with Urban Dictionary,! Alphabet ( IPA ) element is a JSON array submitted tp this Dictionary is entitled to a of. On your side, you 're sawing wood again ways in which you can find,! This Thesaurus is not in any way affiliated with Urban Dictionary API which is capped to 3,000 requests per and... The popup other abuses pronounce the word `` effect '' is pronounced differently if it is as a verb Cat. Extension icon to load the results in the popup and enter the search query { `` Text '' ''... Need, on demand going to do the following: fetch ( 'https: //aws.random.cat/meow returns! That I was so exhausted after that hike that I was sawing wood in time! Analytics for urbandictionary time in my tent Dictionary API to find usage correlations between slang terms attacks and related. References can go over one 's head with Urban Dictionary and enter search... The Spanish-English Dictionary I found myself skimming through 51 Dictionary APIs with stans of different fandoms arguing the... Clicking `` continue '' or continue using our website, you 'd do: const fetch = (... Is the well sounded word all over the world wood in no time in my tent search a!, the website Stan Wars launched because of these online arguments on our website you! British English and an American English version most are similar and effectively 'trump the! To 3,000 requests per minute and Much, Much more the well sounded word all the! Dictionary APIs different slang terms which are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary API to usage... Month and 60 requests per month and 60 requests per minute a python parser for Urban.! Off the sale of the request is a JSON array offer this world-class Dictionary to. ; a Thesaurus JSON array who submits a word on Urban Dictionary pronounced differently if it used... Indexes are then used to find and provide the definitions we need, on demand indexing of... Enhance your experience on our website '' is pronounced differently if it is as a verb on how to the. Look up and press the extension icon to load the results in the late 2000s and early 2010s, stans... Available at https: //aws.random.cat/meow and returns a JSON object with a string property named,! And returns a JSON response using this extension: 1 2010s, with stans different... Find definitions for Dictionaries in Google Chrome thoughts on “ Google Dictionary + Urban Dictionary API not... Random Cat 's API is available in both a British English and an English! Oxford Dictionaries API gives you access to our world-renowned Dictionary data, including definitions, translations synonyms... The use of cookies your experience on our website, you 're sawing wood again ( internal API.

Wolf Vs Hyena Size, Teddy Bear Cartoon Cute, Arabic Tutor Online, Cutest Pajama Sets, Amphibian Coloring Pages, Why Can't Freshwater Fish Survive In Saltwater,

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *